This is just a test!


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: Does it matter where I place the ads?

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
Does it matter where I place the ads?
Sep 18th 2012, 19:03

Hello everyone, I need your help. I've been busy building a few authority websites. Everyday I'm adding new, unique content on them (250-300 words articles). I'm writing them myself, and adding them myself. My monetizing methods are Google Adsense and affiliate programs, mostly click per lead. As I'm earning a good, stable income now, most via Adsense, I'm wondering if it matters where I placed the ads. I know that it's only allowed to place 3 Adsense ads on the website, so I did this. The point is that I've placed the ads very close to each other. On the right side on the website (the widget), on the left side on the website (in the article), and in the bottom of the article. Does Google ban me for placing the ads there? Everything I do is completely whitehat, and almost all my visitors come from organic results. Hope you can help me! Thanks!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment