This is just a test!


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: e-cigarettes in canada?

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
e-cigarettes in canada?
Sep 19th 2012, 23:02

Anyone here smoke e-cigarettes or is involved with the market in Canada? Having some trouble with the e-juice as it's currently illegal to import nicotine products, and the government frowns (angry letters) on selling e-cigs w/ nic as it's currently unregulated.. I have a local supplier of e-juice with nic, but it's rather expensive and not available in bulk quantities for a significant price break (just doesn't want to deal in bulk, I suspect). Was thinking of buying bulk liquid nicotine (though you can't really get it at +30% it'll still be cheaper than how it is now) and bulk e-juice bases and flavours separately in Canada (don't have a nic place yet, but have a lead at least), combining them myself (I have enough chemistry experience to do this safely) but I thought I should ask about other's experience first before I go out and do this. Anybody know if there's a law I don't know about prohibiting this, or if this isn't a sound business strategy? I have a little experience with home-grown distribution networks like this, but not where nicotine is concerned, and e-cigarettes are a fairly new playground. Hopefully nobody minds this in the lounge... Thanks guys

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment