This is just a test!


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: What if I would write an E-book! Please read and respond

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
What if I would write an E-book! Please read and respond
Sep 19th 2012, 23:22

Hey people, I wanna ask something to the CB experts under us! Cause I'm a noob with CB, I have a few questions you might know. I was thinking to write an E-book about a form of Social Media. For beginner to expert or something like that. I just listed my questions, please answer them for me. What if I write a book and post it on CB. 1. Do I need a site to promote my book? 2. Do I get instantly sales because CB is so big that there must be people to buy it? 3. Do other people promote my product? 4. What is a good price before people will promote it? 5. Do I need some ''notorious'' account! With a big status and many reps? 6. Do I need any registered copywrite on it? Or is it enough to just say in the book that it is forbidden to sell it or copy it? These are my questions for now. Please respond on my post so I might get started with writing. Greets

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment