This is just a test!


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: Google Webmaster notice of detected unnatural links to my site ??

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
Google Webmaster notice of detected unnatural links to my site ??
Sep 18th 2012, 20:24

I received a message from Google month ago about "Unnatural inbound links" to my site !! In fact i used some gig from Fiverr i think they build bad links to my site. My main niche is drop from 1# page to 22# page, and my visitor is down by 30% but ANOTHER keywords is still 1# position in first page of google !! just main niche. I have report for that gigs i used from Fiverr , is best if i send that report to google in reconsideration request. ?? May my main niche is back to 1# page ? or what should i do ?? Thank you

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment