This is just a test!


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum: Pregnant women who smoke/drink/any other drug fucking disgust me. Bleahh

WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum
Affiliate Marketing Webmaster Forum. A great place to learn SEO, web design and development, and internet marketing along with affiliate marketing strategies.
Pregnant women who smoke/drink/any other drug fucking disgust me. Bleahh
Sep 18th 2012, 22:19

I was browsing through pics of bouncing, adorable babies (daaawww :'), i fucking love kids) when I came across this:
Quote:

36weeks n still smoking(4 to 5 a day)...i cut back but the stress of not wanting to not smoke makes me smoke again...i pray to god everynite hoping my daughter will be born healthy and beautiful cuz I know once shes born ill be at ease..plz dont judge what you dnt understand ive dealt wit many addictions but this one just seems to be one of the hardest...
Comments for How smoking during pregnancy affects you and your baby | BabyCenter

Why don't you fucking pray to yourself to quit smoking, stupid bitch? I can't believe someone would do this shit. It took 4.3 billion years of evolution to get to your point, and you shit on your family line by fucking up your family's genes. Your kid will now pass on his/her defects on to his/her kids, etc... You ruined your family's health for generations. Such selfishness is so extreme it sends me into a fit of rage.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment