This is just a test!


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: Some Advice for people still living with parents.. Start earning NOW before you move out!

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
Some Advice for people still living with parents.. Start earning NOW before you move out!
Sep 19th 2012, 23:21

Some quick advice for the members on BHW that still live with their parents and are trying to create a STEADY income online.. Get your sh*t together and start making money before your time is out! Seriously.. I'm 23 years old now and I moved out since 6 months. It's amazing how expensive life is! I started with IM when I was 17 and I was fortunate enough to establish a STEADY income online during that time. I bought a house which I'm paying for with the money I make online but I just realized what would have happend now if I wouldn't have started IM back then. It's never too late to start I guess but when you're still living with your parents you don't need to worry about anything else besides your biz online. Just saying.. if you're still young, don't worry about a party you mis or a not being able to buy a new iphone. Invest your time and money online, with your eye on the future. Sure I could have bought a new iphone when I was 17 but I didn't. My allowance went to things like domains, seo, websites, etc. And of course not every penny you invest pays off, and yes you could have bought something else with that money but that's all part of the journey. Anyway, the easy way to say it: start now and live a free life later, or don't care and be ready to work your ass of everyday to fill someone else his pocket :D

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment