This is just a test!


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: SYV crushing my hopes to get big on youtube.

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
SYV crushing my hopes to get big on youtube.
Sep 19th 2012, 22:23

I have a channel with legit awesome content and I was trying to use blackhat methods to get big, Turns out that shareyoutubevideos was over delivering by 400%. so all those views I thought were real views, were fake. Then now, I think vagex doesn't pay well for the bots that view and comment. because I purchased 2k credits with 60 second views and with comments capped at 20. Came back today, my comments are at 65+. So I think vagex isn't paying well to their bots, causing over delivery also. So It turns out that I had only 10k views that google didn't pay for. and they paid me for 800 views and 80 clicks. So some were telling me I should stop this. So I think I'll do that after I spent my 100k vagex credits 2k a vid. to get 50 more nice vids. the weird thing is, vagex guru only gave me 50k instead of 100k. I contacted them 2 days ago, they didn't reply. Also someone asked me to join their partnership. but it wasnt the ign or machenima

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment