This is just a test!


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: outsourcing telemarketing

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
outsourcing telemarketing
Sep 18th 2012, 18:56

Hi guys Has anyone here outsourced telemarketing to the phillipines through odesk? I need someone to call businesses and ask them to become a member of one of my websites. the site is a directory, kind of like yelp. yeah, I know I will never be as big as yelp, and i may even fail, but its better to try and fail than not try at all, right? so my questions are, how much money am I looking at? I would imagine they charge by the hour, right? or do they charge per call made? what about long distance charges? or maybe they could use google voice? I just need a breakdown of what fees I should expect.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment