This is just a test!


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO: I'm Making $160 PER DAY SO FAR From FACEBOOK!

Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO
BlackHatWorld is a blackhat SEO Forum dedicated to learning black hat seo, cloaking, doorway pages, blogging, automatic content generators and more. Master the ART of "BlackHat"!
I'm Making $160 PER DAY SO FAR From FACEBOOK!
Sep 19th 2012, 22:26

So guys, I am renting out my Facebook Fan Page (485k fans) to two people at the moment, one is paying $60/day, another $100/day. I made them content creators so they can post what they like. How this benefits me? It's not rubbish posts, it's related to my page and my fans love it, post was made an hour ago and it got 4k+ likes already. I'm also getting $160 per day for doing nothing. SO GUYS, try your best to find an untapped Fan page, pay for some real likes, it will help you bring in more real fans and rake in the cash!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment